BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1/27/2010

Braaaaains~

Cause carnival is coming!!
So this is the thing~ My friend made up a plan for carnival, basicly we're gonna be a hord of zombies, and we'll zombie around the city~
However we're gonna be like different types of zombies. Like "Ganãdos" from RE4 (Not techinacly a zombie) ,"Infected"(not a zombie either...) in 28 days later, or normal zombies from normal zombie movies.
So first i tought I'd be Marisa kirisame zombie!

But then i figured...I'm not a girl nor can i shoot masterspark!!
Wait that's reimu! Not marisa...come to think of it Reimu is really the only zombie in Touhou...

(My blog needed at least one image with masterspark..sorry~)

Then i tought! I could be Hannah Montana zombie!! Cause that would be cool...
but then i figured..I can't be Hannah Montana zombie cause i ain't a girl, nor can i sing (she doesn't either~(jk jk~)).

So now im really out of ideas...
If you guys got any cool ideas about zombies tell me kay?

Um comentário: