BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1/29/2010

My question about anorexia + quick sketch

so i was cleaning my room when i noticed my kingdom heart's game cover. I was stuned when i noticed sora's legs!
take a good look yourselfBE ATONISHED!!!
I wonder if we could blame the game style or the artist style for this...But serisouly..do people in japan find stuff like anorexia atractive? no! rather are people in general thinking of anorexia as attractive?! This is a serious problem! Just wanted to point that out. (i still love kingdom hearts tho~)

On lighter news~
today i decided to do a quick sketch on computer, to get used to it, and patrice~
this was the outcome~
Sadly for me i only noticed my SAI trial (i didn't even know it was a trial!!) was over and it wouldn't let me save the drawing (that's the reason it's so low on quality~)
I wasn't sure wether or not to post this here, but jay told me, when i was looking for an idea for a blog, that maybe i should try to make a blog for my drawings, well its not a bad idea, that way i'll also be able to see if im improving or not.
so the sketchy, it was supost to be a cyborg girl frmo the future..but when i painted the hair i noticed that she look a lot like Aqua (from the new kingdom hearts: Birth by sleep) and decided to paint her hair blue and make her an actual Aqua from the future.
The rest of the drawing is just a joke from higurashi no naku koro ni, a nutshell of the anime, haha the anime was awesome tho, don't get the wrong idea.
also in case you can't see what Miyo ( the blonde lady is saying) : "Worship me! I've become chao-- ahem Oyashiro-sama!! Ps. You got worms in your brain" .
You'd probably only understand the joke here if you watched the anime~

So i still have no idea what my zombie costume will be, I already tried the resident evil wiki , but its no use, resident evil zombies are more extravagant mutations than actual zombies, no point in check silent hill monster, they are too horrible, and they don't even have clothes to them.
So if you guys got any cool ideas, any idea at all please do tell me ~ like some sort of diferent zombie, like a zombie from an urban legend, or from some diferent culture, hmm i should actually check that...

2 comentários:

  1. Some people are on the brick of being killed by exams and others worry about JAPANESE ANOREXIA?

    I'm afraid I am close to getting brain anorexia here if I study for one more subject - I discovered I'm a master at complaining - don't take over your brother now.

    Your sketch looks really nice too, you keep improving every time I see your works. But don't tell me you forgot the ToA projects t...t..twich. w

    By the way, drawing skinny legs like that- you can call it artistic license.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ah~You're not that bad at complaining~don't worry i know much worse!
    Yeah..Brain anorexia would be quite a trouble...Then again..Your head is quite big...
    EH!? Wait~! I never forgot bout ToA projects, ToA's always on my mind! Don't look down at me! Someday I'll do something so awesome for ToA that you'll be like: "Oh forgive me my shiny master! " YOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

    ResponderExcluir