BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1/25/2010

Uff~

Finnally I'm done with my history test, i really worked hard this time, hope i get a really nice grade! or just a good grade~
Oh mimi i sent you a mensage on the forums~! Check it out~It's about you-know-what~fufufufu~
I really need to get some sort of activity...Whenever i have freetime i really don't have anything to do at all, so i just sit around, lay around, and do nothing, so yeah, if anyone got any good sugestions ~pleave leave'em down there~
I think that's all i really have to say...I'll say something later or so~Bye~

5 comentários:

  1. About "you know what"? :O!!! Hmm, you totally look like the white version of this guy at my church haha so funny *points at your new pic*. And ya, you did look like you lost some weight *thumbs up* still working out?

    Hope you did awesome on that test ^^

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh, and to pass time, practice guitar and find an awesome song for us to do a duet on! haha

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Yes, practice guitar, since I'm meeting J pretty soon we're one step closer to our soon to be world famous ToA rock band!

    Your picture is adorable by the way ( do you always match with the courtains? w)

    I'm sure you did great on the test, you're my little brother after all.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Yeah i did lost some weight...But people still think im sick..I bet kitte-nii knows how that feels! I'm sorry for bothering you kitte-nii!! You can be as thin as you want! I swear i won't bother you~!! But eat chicken meanwhile kay?

    Yeah! First a game guild, then a rock band, then the new roman empire! I can see it already! ToA - Tottally Over Anarchy!

    (Ah ~ sorry i can't help, the curtains go well with my eyes~)

    I sure hope so tho..The test didn't went as smooth as i expected...But still gotta study for the next ones now!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hahaha, I totally laughed out loud at Shin's comment.

    "Your picture is adorable by the way ( do you always match with the courtains? w)"

    haha, I totally didn't pick up on it till he said it hahaha, but its so true. Dang, it, I should buy a green shirt to match my curtains here hehe.

    ResponderExcluir