BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1/26/2010

False dilemma

So i think i seriously need you guys help...Nothing serious but still, let's give some use to this blog.
So i need to choose between swimming classes or guitar lessons...
So here are some positive and negatives aspects:
-Swimming classes
Positive:
-Are good cause its a nice way to work out during cold times, since i don't feel like going out at all during winter.
-It has water...and warm water at that...
Negative:
-Unless i get someone from my group of friends to come with me I'll probably be all lonely around there
-I'm scared of showing my body...

-Guitar Lessons:
Positive:
-Learning more about guitar'ing of course, I'm still a newbie and can't really do cool stuff...Maybe one day become like jay! or my former teacher!
-Making friends, probably , that is...Cause last time people were really nice to me even though i didn't pay them mind at all..kinda feel bad now~
Negative:
- I won't do any workout... I'll get fat while playing guitar.
- I'll probably feel a bit humiliated...since i forget many stuff , i can't remenber but one or two chords...«I'm a failure»

I tought of having the two of them...but my schedule is a bit pushy, and the end of this school year i'll have global exams , if means I'll have to study 1/5 or 1/6 of what kitte-nii is studying right now, wich basicly means I'll sleep through the rest of the summer..(I wonder how am i gonna survive in uni~) . So other solution would be having swiming classes during weekend...though that kills me a little bit inside ,ya? So if you guys have some sort of nice solution like underwater guitar lessons or guitar swiming lessons, I'll take them!

Hope your all alright~

2 comentários:

  1. I'd say go with the guitar lessons IF you're going to be dedicated and practice at home. If not, then it'll be a waste of money in my perspective. But just because you play guitar, doesn't mean you wont be able to exercise. Lots of guitarists have to sacrifice some time to exercise, but that's only like an a few hours a week, and you can always just not watch an anime series and exercise instead.

    Swimming lessons are good, if you're going to be a lifeguard I guess. But if you're already good at swimming, you might as well just go to the beach/pool and swim laps to stay in shape.

    My advice would just be, do what you'll pursue, if you won't pursue it (keep at it) you'll just waste money in my opinion.

    Im biased, so I say guitar cuz it's a good stress reliever and fun to play with others xD

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hmm thanks alot~!

    Tho i don't really watch anime anymore, nor do i have time to, all the freetime i have is weekends and coffee time (that sacred time you know?)

    ResponderExcluir