BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1/23/2010

First official post!

So i wasn't sure what to post and jay told me:
"blogs are for whatever's on your mind". So i tought, "let's make stuff a bit more interesting..." and i asked "Then what is in your mind?" but i came to the conclusion that if i made a post about jay's current tought i'd have to leave it blank, so i'll just post something that's on my mind...Kitte-nii did told me this would be a great way to keep in touch. So let's go ~!
Airing on my mind right now:
1. That new super cute shirt i bought, hmmm Yeah That's definetly cute~ Sorry no pics~
2. Guilty gear! GUN FLAMEEEE~!!
3. Wonder if I'm fatter? Hmm I wonder if this kind of question isn't in at least 70% of the population's mind...
4. I wonder how is kitte-nii/Misty he/She has been missing for quite awhile now...
5.I shouldn't have eaten those cookies, they make me fat!
6.ToA needs menbers...
7.Scheming something~
And i think thats it..I wonder what im writing next...

5 comentários:

  1. Oi, what was that about my mind being blank?! Besides that, nice that you finally made your blog, but you dont need to list your thoughts haha, just write it in a comfortable way haha.

    and ToA needs MeNbers? how about Womenbers? hehe

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hey Fade~ <3

    Sorry I've disappeared/been gone for a while now. I'll explain later when the time is right. Wah~ How is you by the way? =o Are you OK? Have you been getting enough sleep? o_O Are you doing your homeworks?! Lol. *huggles*

    Nice choice of template by the way, it's very colourful and artistic-themed ^^. Speaking of art. Gah. We still have many projects to start/continue. TT^TT. Chea... Once I get my proper blog going, maybe we can like comment eachother more often =D [Wow, I feel as if I've typed heaps. Darns Brain.]

    And yeah~ You don't has to list your thoughts~ But if you're comfy with that format then that's OK too~ ^^

    @ J. I actually agree... I feel awkward being the only girl. =/

    Anyway Fade-senpai~ Have fun & Take care~ Hopefully I'll see you again sometime~

    P.S Your blog won't accept my livejournal account, so I'm using my blogger account now. u_u'

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Why does Misty call you senpai when she's older? o.O; She should call me sensei!!! haha.

    Aw, sounds like Misty is going through some stuff ><; ganbatte Misty-chan! *line stolen from Shin's thoughts* RA RA FIGHTING~!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Good gaki! So you fallowed your big brother's advice and started a blog? *pats head*.

    You can be sure I'll at least read everything, but if it takes me a long time to comment, just so you know, I am at the very edge of going insane and digging up a hole to hide from exams. No, don't worry for me.

    So happy to see the most of ToA on here.

    And no J. Shin would say BANGATTE. It's bangatte! Why does everyone in Japan get it wrong and says ganbatte?

    ResponderExcluir