BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3/13/2010

Done with the mean guy armor!!

Fuuh~I'm finnally done with it~...hmm it actually didn't take that long tho~
anyway here it is:
I only noticed it when i painted it, but it bear some resemblance with kitte-nii's white mage outfit no?
Anyway, considering how suckish i am at colouring, I'm a bit happy with this one ~ Didn't came out all that bad. Tho i wonder if the colours look right...I wanted gold, and dark colours...But the blue seemed like a nice idea... Anyway, This guy is supost to be like one of those evil villains from old-school rpgs, that had the charismatic laugh and the sometimes unexpleined reasons to be mean! Like Garland was ,before dissidia that is.
Hope you guys will stay connected for more..See ya later!

5 comentários:

  1. Hehe, it's funny cuz I started playing Final Fantasy 1 again xD (the old skool NES version >=D). And it looks like Shin cuz he's secretly planning his evil schemes to take over the world :O!

    Well anywhos, I'd have to say that it looks.......................Amazing :O!! I love the style of it and totally love the arm xD. Dang you're improving insanely fast in your artistic skills it's almost scary :O!! Go Fade xD.

    Totally can't wait to see it xD

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I really like final fantasy I~ Garland is just awesome there, just being mean and turning to chaos...I like garland in dissidia, principally how he sounds so great and almighty, but Final fantasy I garland was just the thing!

    (well..he actually already took over the world...)

    Ah! I'm really happy you liked it! Thanks alot for the colaboration ! I'll be sure to post faces and stuff like weapons soon...probably by the end of this week..(its gonna be kind of a hard week...many exams and a huge history work to start and finish till tuesday...)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Wait what? I'm the evil mastermind of FF 1? Take that Kaji I just beat your evilmeter w. And in a classy way nevertheless.

    I was actually about to point out how I thought it looked like the robes in the design your did for me, but the colors go together pretty well.

    Also I think it's pointless to tell you how surprisingly fast you're improving your drawing skills. You make your big bro proud w. ( I need coffee, badly.)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Yeah! Kitte-nii is chaos himself!

    And thanks! I hope we get to chat soon...

    ResponderExcluir