BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3/05/2010

News~

I had 13 posts...13 is the bad luck number...couldn't have it that way , could I?
So let me post some stuff.
1. The field trip
So..I had a field trip this tuesday, (monday was holiday, tuesday a field trip, and in thursday there was a strike! So i had like 2 days of school this week! Aren't I lucky?) we went to Sintra, wich is absolutly beautiful Portuguese town! I mean seriously, you guy can't know how pretty Portugal is without visiting Sintra! (and Óbidos too, wich is like this little city that was built inside the castle walls, really awesome~ You can almost feel the medieval air~ ) Sintra is close to Lisbon, the whole town has a romantic feel to it, its amazing! It's like a big gap to a 19th century romantic book! I'd love to live there~. Anyway... I still don't have photos...but I will soon. So anyway, now you guys know, If you ever come to Portugal, be sure to visit Sintra! Have some piccies.This is the Pena Palace, i think "pena" here means feather? or mayber Pity? as in "Tenho pena de ti" = " I Pity you". I really dunno~
This is the entrance...we waited here for awhile until everyone gathered.
OH! I loved this part!! You guys have absolutely no idea how stunning the view is from there! It's beautiful! you can even see the sea! Oh, there was also a clocktower in the palace, you can see it here, It really got my attention~ I wonder if I'll ever be able to control time...
This is Quinta da Regaleira (Regaleira's Farm?) , i wasn't here, but it seems like an awesome place to have a pic-nic~
Oh! this fountain really got my attention too! It was almost hipnotizing!

I could post like tons of pics of this place, one more beautiful than the other, but something like google exists, so search!
Anyway...after this field trip I think i got a lot more inlove with my nationality, Portugal really is a beautiful place!

2. Carnival (Part 2)
So i promised you guys i would post about the second day of carnival, but i was waiting for the photos, no i still don't have'em but I'll just make a post with piccies once I have them all (Carnival and Field trip pics~) .
Anyway, This time i dressed as a mobster!!
my costume was very much inspired in Leon's alternative outfit in RE 4~Doesn't he look cool?
There was a huge parade all around the city... anyway there is not much to talk about without pics..Guess I'll post them later !
OH ALSO! at night! I dress like a woman! HAHA, now i can't wait to see you guys begging for pics~

3. A new project
So...(And im gonna sound very smug about this...so..sorry~) I belive i have a very strong imagination (told ya~sorry~) Sometimes, when im distracted, without noticing, I've created, characters, stories, worlds (some better than others). The other day, in my so usual distractedness, when i was thinking about _______ (can't tell you~Bwhahaha~) i came up with a little story, with almost no elements to it, just plain confusing, then i added it something, drama, characters, a universe and i now im constructing resumes, I have part 1 ready and set (this is what i call to "what happened before the story") Soon I'll start resuming what happens in Part 2 (the "what is happening in the story") (Actually...what is happening and what happened is pretty much..the same? ) , and then the finale. Without noticing this actually became a huge deal...I think I'll do a doujin-like thing but with lots of professionalism...so even tho the story won't be huge , maybe as big as a oneshot? maybe a lil bigger ,depends on everyone's point of view on how long a one shot is... AH HECK! I haven't even start drawing why am i talking about the size? Anyway pretty soon i should post pictures of how the characters will look like, i hope i can count on you guys for opinion, while your at it, give me a opinion already! Should i really go and do the project? or should I just be quiet in my place? Will you read it if I ever finish it properly?

I think that's all...well it's alot too...on another news...i think I've gotten fatter...Does anyone knows what is the ideal weight for 1,82 meters? Sorry about the wall of text..i swer i didn't mean it to become so big..Anyway hopefully kitte-nii has been sleeping well, and that misty is ok..i heard there were lots of floods in australia...

5 comentários:

  1. Oi, 13 is a beautiful number *favorite number*

    Ooo those places really do look beautiful. Are those your pictures or just found off of Google? I guess I gotta go to Portugal at least once in the future hehe.

    I'd say totally make your new project, sounds pretty fun ^^. Ya, I used to always do what you do...stare at a wall and let my mind wander... I actually used to do it a lot while I was folding laundry haha. Twas kinda fun hehe.

    Ya, I really hope Shin's sleeping ok @.@; And isn't it always crazy hot in Australia? Won't the water all evaporate soon enough? Hopefully her home didn't get flooded tho >.<; that would totally suck.

    Everyone stay safe xD

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Just post another entry and viola~ No unluckyness~ =D I dunno.

    1. You know what that reminds me of? Those discussions about the location/time period of the ToA RPG project. (Which reminds me, I still have to do something for that right? Oh dear). But yeah! Indeed, it looks very grand! Looks like a lot of effort + time went into those buildings =/ OoOoO~

    2. Fade? As a mobster? OoOoO~ Sounds like fun ^^ Did you have to roleplay as a mobster or it was just more of costume parade? Oh, and take your time with the photos, I'm sure they'll look great~

    3. DO IT! =D Use your creative powers & cook/draw up a storm! And do you mean Prolouge? (The events that happen before the story). That's always a good place to start ^^. One shots can be of any length, don't stress too much about it, just focus on being able to narrate/storytell/explain what you need to - And besides, if it does become long, at least you'll gain experience on how to control aspects such as dialouge(etc) in a story. But yeah~ Go for it! ^^ I can't wait to read it!

    =o Does that mean Shin really is partying THAT hard? Whoa... @_@ Intense. Well, I do hope he enjoys himself~ xD Why am I imagining him to be at a club with glow sticks right now?...
    And yeah, it's been flooding, but not in my area. I'm actually wishing that the rains come to my area actually, just as J said, it's CRAZY hot here @_@. But chea. Hopefully things over there are OK ^^

    Have fun & Take care~ <3

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Jay: You better visit portugal! More than once at least! you can't see every beauty , every dishe , every beach in a single journey!! I'll be sure to meet up with you and be a portugal profesional guide!!

    Misty: Yeah..those buildings are , most of them, at least 200-300 years old (since their from the XIX century) the romantic era really was a beautiful era~
    ahaha No I didn't get to roleplay, just hang out with my friends~ But it was fun~

    Thanks both of you for your support! Today I'll be probably done with the essensial elements for the story. Yeah i think i ment prologue...but..a prologue appears at the beggining of the manga, right? This won't appear in the beggining, 'cause even tho it happened before the main story, and is basicly what made the whole plot happen, if I talk about it in the beggining, all the events will be easily foreseen by readers~ so i gotta be careful~

    and No~ Kitte-nii isn't partying very hard...with glow sticks (tho its funny to imagine) he has been troubles, and lately seems to have trouble falling asleep...so I'm a bit worried...

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Haha, Shin with glow sticks...wonder if he ever has. He would totally look like this wouldn't he: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xufGAX3AJo4
    *Misty probably wouldn't want to click this...maybe? Its a clip from the movie White Chicks and as a buff black guy dancing with glowsticks with his shirt off...or maybe it wouldn't matter?*

    ResponderExcluir
  5. yes, kitte-nii is a black buff guy who likes to dance with white chicks. Red truth.

    ResponderExcluir