BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3/12/2010

Yawn~

It's only 12 am...and yet..I feel drowsy~
I think I'll adventure myself on random funny sites...
meanwhile gonna give you guys some updates about my life.
So i think I'll be taking violin lessons next year..since next year I'll have alot more of free time, and since i always wanted to have violin lessons .
I took three out of seven tests, I don't think my grades will be any better..but i hope i can keep them as they are now for this term.
My mother is making me go insane, 'cause she's really trying to make me obese or something.
Luckily I'm thinking about taking natation classes, so i can burn the fat and get some muscle~, I've already checked prices and times, let's see how my mother agrees.
I've designed the Big bad ass guy for my project, he's supost to be like the enemies you see in the old school RPGs, with a charismatic laugh and all, just plain evil. I'll post it here if i ever finish colouring it.
And i think that's all for today...

2 comentários:

  1. What happened to playing the guitar? o.o; Dang you really are going to become a huge muscular white guy arent you? Do you play any sports by the way? It's a fun easy way to do some cardio, especially ones that use your whole body like Basketball xD.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ah~sports? I'm way too lazy for playing sports~ That's why I'll be having natation classes~ you see? 2 in 1! exercise + pool!
    Oh I still play guitar, but I'd also like to play violin~can't hurt to play two instruments right? If yui got to learn guitar so well...then what the hell! I can learn violin too!

    ResponderExcluir