BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3/10/2010

Hello everyone~I hope you're all having fun, anyway, My project is still up and running! I mean...kinda , right now its in a very very early beta stage,I'm pondering major changes in the plot and in the characters. Anyway i'm done with the 2nd outfit the main character will use as the story goes (or use since the beggining, depending on whatever changes I'll make in the plot~) anyway, Let me know what you guys think of it kay?I do realize that it looks like something that just came out of Ivalice...but i kinda like Ivalice~So~
It's only a scrap, therefor why it looks so unprofessional, I'll soon be done with the character's faces, 'till then i hope you guys won't lose insterest in this project~Hope to talk to you soon~!

Ps: you gotta click to see the whole image (that's for you bii x3)

Um comentário: